Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Third Day Concert

On Sunday night Scott & I had a fun evening out in South Bend. We started the evening with a yummy dinner at The Vine with my family to celebrate Scott's birthday. Delicious! Then, we headed over to the Morris Civic Theater to see Third Day. First, a band called Revive started the show. They were some younger guys from Australia. It was a very good group. They kind of reminded me of the Jonas Brothers of Christian Rock. Next, the band Needtobreathe came on. They were awesome! I had only heard one of their songs on the radio, but I liked everything they performed. Scott really enjoyed them, too. He downloaded their CD as soon as we got home. Third Day then came out on stage close to 9:00. They were amazing! I love the lead singer's voice...very unique. It was such a fun night. Didn't get home until close to midnight, but it was well worth it.

The video below is Needtobreathe. This is the video of their song "Signature of Divine (Yahweh)".

No comments: