Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wakarusa Maple Festival

We went to the Wakarusa Maple Festival last weekend with Paw Paw and Grandma. This was our first time going, so we weren't sure what to expect. They had lots of kiddie rides, which Eli loved! I think Eli rode on almost every one. I was quite surprised because the airplanes went really fast and the ferris wheel was pretty high....I was a little freaked out since I don't like heights. Eli also got to ride on a real camal and a pony. After we walked around and got some yummy food, we watched 4 and 20 Elders. They are a good band from our area. One of the band members, Bryan Chris, was in the band Leo's Crush with me. So fun to see them. Eli enjoyed dancing to their music. It was such a fun evening!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I loved catching up on your blog the other day...and then I forgot to post! Thanks...the festival looks like a lot of fun. Aren't you just so thrilled that warm weather is almost here?!?