Friday, April 30, 2010

Preschool Performance


Last weekend Eli's preschool had their end of the year performance during a church service. All month I had been asking Eli what he was singing and he'd just say, "I don't know." Then, the day of the performance I asked him and he said it was a secret, but then proceeded to tell me that he was playing the piano. This made me extremely curious because Eli doesn't know how to play the piano. Hmmm....

The preschool children entered the church and Eli had a huge smile on his face. Was so cute to see him with all the other little kids. They sang "This Little Light of Mine" and "Jesus Loves Me". Eli did a wonderful job singing, however, didn't do all of the hand motions...he was a little distracted with everything else going on. He was absolutely adorable! But, still don't know where the piano thing came from!

No comments: