Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We were very busy this 4th of July weekend, but we had such a fun time with family. On Friday Eli, Jayce and I headed over to my Dad & Joey's condo for some time in the sun. We had a nice lunch, then had some play time in the pool. Eli even got to go on a jet ski ride!

Friday night we had Ellie & Abby Hershberger watch the boys and Scott & I had a date night! We went to my favorite, Bonefish, for dinner, then went to the movies. (It's very hard to get Scott to go to the theater!) We saw Knight & Day, which was pretty cute and had lots of action. It was a great night to get some time away and hang with my hubby!
On Saturday we all headed to my Dad & Joey's condo to hang out with my family for the day. Keli, Pablo and the boys were there. We had a fun time swimming, eating, celebrating Vincent's birthday and spending time together. That evening, Keli & Pablo, headed to a wedding reception (taking the 2 youngest boys) and the rest of us headed to dinner, then went out on the boat to watch the fireworks. It was the perfect night for fireworks and the boys loved them!!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!!!

No comments: