Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our 4 Year Old Boy

I can't believe that Eli is now 4 years old! These past 4 years have been so special to us! I just recently had a baby resale/garage sale and while going through all of the baby clothes I couldn't help but cry remembering all the fun memories we've had. From the very first moment I held Eli in my arms I felt this great overwhelming love. I never knew I could feel that way. We are so blessed to have him for a son! He is such a sweet, fun boy and great big brother to Jayce.

Some things that Eli likes to do: play with cars, sing & dance, play games, ride his Gator, help Daddy in the yard, help cook, play with his brother (he can make Jayce laugh louder then anyone!), watch movies, listen to Mommy & Daddy read books, swim or play in water (loves bath time), make up stories (mainly about his stuffed dog, Coupon), rhyme words, make forts, play with Legos, go to preschool, play with his friends, tell jokes and many, many other things.

Mommy & Daddy (and Jayce) love you, Eli!!!! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
1 week old

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

No comments: