Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Little Cherub...Eli's First Day of Preschool

Preschool has started again and this year Eli is in the Cherub's Class! He goes to class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and is doing really well! He's one of three boys in his classroom (14 students) and his teachers have told me what a fun boy he is! They love his friendly outgoing personality!

Another exciting tidbit of news is that I am now a teacher at Eli's preschool! I am a teacher in the Duck's Class (4/5 year olds) from Tuesday through Thursday. This is totally the ideal situation for me! I am only teaching 1/2 days 3 days a week, Jayce is in the free daycare offered to the teachers (Eli is in there on Wednesday's), and I get to teach again!!! (It's also been fun seeing Eli playing outside each day!) I'm really enjoying it! I have a wonderful class of 16 students and they are adorable! I team-teach with another teacher and she's so much fun (however, she's a Michigan fan...ugh!)! I'm so excited about my new job and love being at the preschool!

No comments: