Saturday, October 25, 2008

Daddy weekend

Last weekend I went to a woman's retreat, so Daddy had Eli the whole time. This was the first time I was away for Eli more then one night, and this was also the longest time Scott has ever watched Eli. Scott had the whole weekend planned. Friday night was pizza with Uncle Shawn & Uncle Casey. On Saturday, Scott, Eli and Grandma went to the pumpkin patch. Eli loved going through the corn maze and especially playing in all the corn. He even came home with another pumpkin. Later that day, after his nap, Scott and Eli went to BW3's with Nate. After they ate, they came back to our house to watch football. I called about 9:30 PM and Eli was still wide awake and as hyper as ever!!!! Sunday morning they went to church and I returned about when they got home. They had so much fun together! (Guess I'll have to go away more often!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott and Kara,

Just wanted to tell you that my son, Toby, and I watched your son on his U-Tube last night. My son laugh hysterically at your son laughing. Toby is only 21 months and he found it absolutley hysterical to watch Eli laughing so hard. He is such a happy little boy! Does he laugh all the time?! It sure does seem like it!