Monday, October 6, 2008

Date Night

Last Friday night Scott and I had a date night!!! Grandma watched Eli for us. We went to an early dinner at Bonefish...one of our favorite restaurants...Yum! We started our meal with the Bang Bang Shrimp, then had the house salad. Both Scott and I ordered something we had never had before for our main meal and we were both extremely happy that we did. Delicious! We finished off the meal by splitting a warm brownie & ice cream and some coffee. We had gift cards (from last Christmas) that made getting the bill more enjoyable (thanks Dad!).

We then headed to the theater. If you know Scott, he HATES going to the theater, so this really was a special night. We went to see "Fireproof" with Kirk Cameron. It's about a firefighter who starts a 40-day experiment called "The Love Dare" to try and save his marriage. Don't want to give anything away for those of you who haven't seen it. It was a really good movie with a powerful message, and I would recommend it to everyone.

Date night was lots of fun, and I hope we can do it again real soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kara, I love your blog! I can't wait to see this movie, maybe this weekend???? I hope we did'nt rush you to much this morning!