Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Anniversary

Sunday, Feb. 22nd was our 6 year Anniversary! Scott took me to Chicago for a surprise weekend. We spent Saturday shopping at the Woodfield Mall and IKEA. Then, we checked into our hotel (Sofitel), which was very nice. We cleaned up and headed to dinner. Scott surprised me by taking me to Cafe La Cave. This was the restaurant we went to before flying to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. Great food and cool atmosphere! The restaurant looks like you're inside a cave. We then headed to the Rosemont Theatre to see Movin' Out. This is a musical set to all Billy Joel music. It was really good, but don't think Scott was too excited about the dancing, as he called it "ballet". It was so sweet of Scott to do this for me since he's not really the musical type of guy. I really enjoyed the weekend away with my guy. Happy Anniversary honey! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. What a great weekend you two had. I loved that he took you to that restaurant. I am sure it brought back many good memories. Too many more!

The Coryn's said...

I love you too.